- Recognition and Acceptance of Terms
Talent and Story Technologies (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is providing “West China Story Platform” (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) service to users in accordance with the Terms of Service. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of the Service, as well as the current and future derived services and contents.
2005.10 If you are a minor under 18 years old, you can use or continue to use the Service only when your parents (or guardians) have read, understood and agreed to all contents of the Terms of Service and all subsequent changes and modifications. When you start to use or continue to use the Service, it indicates that your parents (or guardians) have read, understood and agreed to all contents of the Terms of Service and all subsequent changes and modifications.
- Your Obligations and Commitments
By using the Service, you agree and promise that you will not use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful manner, and will not use the Service to infringe upon the rights of others and to behave in any manner that is contrary to the law or the goodwill of public order, including but not limited to:
(1) Publishing, announcing, disseminating or transmitting any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order or other unlawful words, pictures or any form of archives.
(2) Infringement of intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, etc.), reputation, privacy or other interests of the Company and other original owners of the authorized rights.
(3) Violation of laws, or the confidentiality obligations and duties under the statements or terms of the Platform.
(4) Transmitting or disseminating computer viruses or other files that interfere with, obstruct or destroy computer systems or data.
(5) Engaging in unlawful transactions, posting false or erroneous messages that induce others to commit crimes.
(6) Other acts which the Company considers to be inappropriate for justifiable reasons.
When you register to become a member of the Platform, you understand and agree to:
(1) maintain and update the member's personal data in real time, to ensure its correctness, in order to obtain the best service.
(2) provide true and most updated information about yourself according to the member registration form, and shall not register as a member in the name of a third party. Each member can only register and log in one account, but cannot repeatedly register and log in. Each member's account, password and membership benefits are for personal use only and shall not be lent, transferred or shared with others.
(3) be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the member's account and password. Any member account and password entered in accordance with the prescribed method, whether by your or not, as long as it is consistent with the login data, will be assumed to be used by you, and you will be fully responsible for any action taken by using that member's account and password.
(4) In case of theft, or any security problems occur to your membership account or password, you shall notify the Company immediately. The Company will immediately suspend the use of the member's account if it knows that the member's account and password have been misused by others.
(5) If your account and password have encountered theft, improper use or other circumstances where the Company cannot identify whether or not it is used by you personally, the Company will not bear any responsibility to the damage caused by this, except as evidenced by any reason attributable to the Company.
(6) please be sure to end the usage of the member account each time the connection is completed.
When you use the community member account to use the member services of the Platform, you understand and agree to:
(1) when you agree to use the community member account to log in and use the member services, the password of that community member account is handled by the community website, and the Company does not come into contact with the password. Each community member account can only bind one member account for login, which cannot be modified after the first binding.
(2) For the Company, when you use the member services via login with community member account and password, that login account represents the member personally, and any act of the member when using the Service is regarded as member’s act, and shall follow the agreement of the Terms of Service. Members must properly set, maintain and keep their own community member accounts and passwords (including that at the end of the use of the Service, the members shall log out the Platform and log out the community member accounts).
(3) If you disclose your personal information and password, enabling a third person to have the opportunity to use those data, you must assume full responsibility for the acts of the third person. The Company may at any time suspend or terminate the provision of the use of community member account to log in and use the member Services.
- Privacy Statement
- Service Interruption or Failure
The Company may not be liable for any direct or indirect damages suffered by users arising from the suspension or interruption of the Service under the following circumstances:
(1) when the relevant hardware and software equipment of the Platform or the Service are being updated, upgraded, moved, maintained or repaired.
(2) Service interruptions caused by natural disasters or other force majeure.
(3) Service interruptions due to other reason not attributable to the Company.
You do agree and understand that the Company does not guarantee the following for the Service:
(1) The Service will be non-interrupted, available in a timely manner, correct, safe, reliable or error-free.
(2) Any content, services, information or other data provided by the Service will meet your expectations and needs.
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection
The Company's intellectual property rights on the Platform are protected and regulated by the "Intellectual Property Declaration" of the Platform.
- Rejection or Termination of Your Use and Removal of Membership
(1) You agree that the Company may terminate your member password, account, or the use of all of the Service or some of the Service for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or violation of the spirit and express statement of these Terms of Service, for its own consideration or portions thereof. (2) The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Service in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice. (3) You agree that, if the Company refuse or terminate the Service in accordance with the above two agreements, it shall not be liable to you or any third person.
- The Company reserves the right to revise the contents of the Terms of Service at any time. When there are changes to the Terms of Service, we will post notices on the Platform, please be sure to keep an eye on the notices of updating and click to read. If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please contact the Company directly.